No Rating Available.
Live Bookmarks Mode Free Download
A bookmark viewer to see all your bookmarks with screenshot of the webpage.
It’s ok if you can’t remember title of the webpage you just added in your long list of bookmarks as long as you know how the webpage looks like. With live bookmarks you can not only see the title of the webpage but also a thumbnail of the website next to it. Enjoy!
– View all bookmarks categorized by folder
– Live thumbnail of each bookmark
– Click on the bookmark and open webpage
– Share bookmarks on social media with single click
Support this extension: https://donorbox.org/to-sustain-building-google-chrome-extensions
– View bookmarks in full screen
– User friendly folder collapse
– Search bookmarks
– Delete folders
– Delete bookmarks
– Load thumbnails only when needed
– Load thumbnails smoothly
– Load only visible thumbnails
– Separated Total Bookmarks and Total Folders numbers
– Updated thumbnail library
– Click on the title or thumbnail of the webpage to open a webpage
– Click the triangle next on right side of any folder name to toggle visibility of the bookmarks under a particular folder
– Click “Parent” to go to the parent folder
– Click social media icon on a bookmark to share the webpage on social media