WordXPress – WordPress fastest posting tool
By Naman / Sélim
No Rating Available.
WordXPress - WordPress fastest posting tool
WordXPress – WordPress fastest posting tool Mode Free Download
Post very quickly pictures and videos from a web page to your wordPress blog using XML-RPC
— Updated 19/07/15 to version 22.214.171.124 —
– Corrected a bug with the source button
– Updated the documentation link in the option page
— Updated 07/06/15 to version 1.2.4 —
– Corrected bug when Youtube API V2 does not work
— Updated 02/06/15 to version 1.2.3 —
– Many bug corrections
– youtube, dailymotion, vimeo detection improved
– better scan of the videos and images in the page
— Updated 31/05/15 to version 1.2.2 —
Postek is a Chrome extension which allows you to post pictures and videos on a wordpress blog very quickly from your browser.
You just have to choose in a dropdown popup which medias you want to insert in your post.
The images and videos are automatically fetched in the current page.
Add a title, a description, some tags, and just click the Post button !
– Find all the images on the page according to the minimum width and height you define
– Find all the Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion videos on the page
– Choose wich videos or images you want to include in your post
– Add title, text content and tags to your post
– Use keywords to add source page url or other links to your post
– Specify the width to resize the images and videos
– Retrieve the categories from your wordpress blog
– Automatically upload images to your wordpress blog
– Automatically add image or video thumbnail as featured image to your post
– Use only XML RPC to connect and send datas to your wordpress blog
– Postek will wait for the page to complete loading before gathering the images and videos
– Open the dropdown popup by clicking the postek icon in the top menu bar
– Choose a title for your post
– Use the checkboxes to choose the medias you want to insert in your post
– Write a text content to add to your post (You can use [source] keyword to add the source page link to your post)
– Choose a category from the dropdown list
– Add some coma separated tags
– Click on “Post Your Article”
– Wait for the post to be sent
– The popup window will close automatically after 2 seconds.